The Benefits Of Professional Pest Control For Your Jackson, MS Home
September 10, 2021
Pest problems can occur any time of year to anyone. From rodents to mosquitoes, spiders, and termites, your Jackson property could become home to any of these unwanted pests. Infestations can happen for many reasons, but mainly pests will enter a property searching for food, water, and shelter.
For many people, their first instinct is to treat a pest infestation on their own, but this might not be the best choice. If you are a Jackson homeowner, you should know the best way to handle a pest infestation.
Homeowners And Pest Problems
Often, property owners choose to address pest problems on a case-by-case basis on their own. This can look like using store-bought products such as sprays, traps, and baits. But this method is flawed because these over the counter products:
- are not as effective against pests as we want them to be
- can be dangerous if used incorrectly
- are costly
- can make some infestations worse
- don't get to the root of the problem, why and how pests are getting in
- will leave you more stressed than you started
Instead of trying to do it yourself, let the professionals at Havard Pest Control do the work for you by choosing a pest control plan that works for you.
Havard Pest Control Programs
Why cause yourself stress, waste money, and take up valuable time trying to take care of pests on your own when you can get professional assistance. Havard Pest Control offers four customizable control programs that are much more effective and safer than doing it on your own. Below is a breakdown of each of our offerings with prices based on your property's size.
Pest Shield: Covers pests only and starts at $39/ month
- Initial inspection & interior treatment
- Four services per year
- Exterior quarterly treatments
- Perimeter treatment
- Spider web removal
- Coverage for 8+ household pests such as earwigs, house crickets, cockroaches, spiders, house ants, rodents, silverfish, and wasps
- Free recalls as needed
Pest Shield Gold: Covers pests and termites retreatment and starts at $49/ month
- Includes everything in the Pest Shield plan
- Coverage for 17+ household pests including cloth moths, ticks, yellow jackets, carpet beetles, centipedes, millipedes, termites, carpenter ants, and fleas
- Annual interior inspection
- Termite retreatment coverage
Pest Shield Platinum: Covers pest and termite retreatment and replacement coverage and starts at $59/ month
- Includes everything in the Pest Shield Gold plan
- Termite replacement coverage
Termite Shield: Termite retreatment only and starting at $25/ month
- Coverage for eastern subterranean termites and formosan subterranean termites
- Initial treatment of the structure
- Annual interior inspection
- Annual exterior inspection
- Free retreatment for subterranean termites as needed
Contacting Havard Pest Control
Contact us at Havard Pest Control to find out more. We will set you up with one of our trained technicians who will inspect your property and help you find the pest control program that is best for you. We will make sure to meet all of your needs while staying within your budget.
For over 70 years, we have been dedicated to providing efficient and effective pest control to the Jackson area. With our experts in your corner, you won't have to worry about pests. So, don't wait; give us a call today to schedule a free inspection.