What It Takes To Completely Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Alabama Home
January 10, 2023
Bed bugs are a growing problem all over the United States and Alabama is no exception. There are many reasons for this. Bed bugs are great hitchhikers, and bed bug infestations can easily spread from dwelling to dwelling. What starts as a bed bug infestation in one room can quickly spread to other areas of your home. Unfortunately, once bed bugs move into your home they come straight for you because they need blood to survive.
Nobody wants bed bugs in their home. If bed bugs have moved in, Havard Pest Control technicians know how to get rid of bed bugs. Call us today and let us help you with pest control in Alabama.
How To Identify A Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bug infestations are serious, but can be hard to identify. Here are some tips to help you identify if bed bugs have moved in with you:
- Bites: The most obvious sign. If you wake up with bites you didn’t go to sleep with, you may very well have a bed bug infestation.
- Stains: If you find small spots of blood on your sheets in the morning, this may indicate bed bugs. Dark brown or black stains on box springs may also be a sign.
- Discarded shells: As bed bugs grow, they molt. When they molt they leave their exoskeletons behind, often between your mattress and box spring.
- Actual bed bugs: Though they tend to hide during the day, you might still get a glimpse of them if you inspect under your mattress.
If you discover signs of a bed bug infestation you need to act quickly, because bed bug infestations grow fast. Havard Pest Control knows how to get rid of bed bugs permanently, and we stand ready to help you. All you need to do is to drop us a line today.
Why Bed Bugs Like To Bite Sleeping People
Bed bugs can take up to 20 minutes to feed, and they don’t like being disturbed during the act of feeding. This is one of the chief reasons they come out at night to feed. With you asleep, they can take all the time that they need to feed on you. They also prefer exposed skin, and they can usually find all that they need when you are asleep. Once they finish feeding, they move back into hiding before you ever wake up.
Bed bug control in Alabama is critical after an infestation has established itself. Havard Pest Control professionals understand that, and we want to help. Contact us today to discuss our inspection and treatment options, and to learn how we can partner with you to get bed bug infestations out of your house once and for all.
All The Ways Bed Bugs Can Hitch A Ride Into Your Home
Bed bugs have many ways to get into your home. Here are some of the ways they can come to visit:
- They can ride in on store purchases, especially on second-hand merchandise.
- They can ride in luggage, especially after vacations in unfamiliar places.
- They can walk in themselves, if nearby dwellings are infested.
- They can ride in on pets.
- Finally, they can ride in on visitors to your home, or even you yourself.
Bed bugs may come in, but they can’t stay there. When you need to get rid of bed bugs, call Havard Pest Control. We know how to kill bed bugs, and we can help you with yours.
The Best Way To Completely Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Home
The very best way to get rid of bed bugs in your home is to contact Havard Pest Control today. We know how to treat bed bugs, and we have a reputation for excellence.